The work that is being developed at DiSIEM was disseminated at MSAS 2017 – International Workshop on Modeling and Security of Autonomous Systems, that took place in Valencia, Spain, in the begining of November 2017, through an Invited Talk made by Dr Cagatay Turkay, with the title “Visual Analytics Approach”. Besides the global presentation of the project the talk addressed the particular work the group are doing within the project’s Work Package 5 as a use-case for visualisation for model building/evaluation in Cyber Security, named “Supporting Model Building and Evaluation through Visualisation: a Case Study on User Behaviour Modelling for Cyber Security”.
- Invited Talk disseminate the case study on user behaviour modelling for cyber security
- DiSIEM 4th Technical Meeting and 1st Technical Advisory Board Meeting
- DiSIEM 3rd Technical Meeting and 1st Advisory Board Meeting
- Joint work of City, Fraunhofer and Amadeus shows novel ways to visualise UBA data
- DiSIEM 2nd project meeting (Madrid, ESP)