Between 9 and 10 of February 2017, the DiSIEM consortium reunited in the 2nd project meeting, organised by ATOS, in Madrid, Spain. The meeting, that had the participation of 25 researchers, addressed all active WPs and discussed, among other things, which SIEMs will be initially targeted in the project and which types of datasets can be shared among partners.
- Invited Talk disseminate the case study on user behaviour modelling for cyber security
- DiSIEM 4th Technical Meeting and 1st Technical Advisory Board Meeting
- DiSIEM 3rd Technical Meeting and 1st Advisory Board Meeting
- Joint work of City, Fraunhofer and Amadeus shows novel ways to visualise UBA data
- DiSIEM 2nd project meeting (Madrid, ESP)