The DiSIEM partners were invited by EDP to participate in a Cyber Security Training session that took place at February 8th, in Lisbon, Portugal. The objective of the training was to give all members of the consortium (which is interdisciplinary) some feeling about the work of a security analyst using a SIEM. The training started with a theoretical presentation, and then proceeded with a guided visit to the EDP cyber-training arena, that simulates a real power system, with generators, PLCs, smart meters, and other devices and that might be affected by a cyber attack. Finally, the training was completed with some red team exercises in which the partners could use tools and techniques (including a SIEM) to detect and react to attacks and intrusions.
- Invited Talk disseminate the case study on user behaviour modelling for cyber security
- DiSIEM 4th Technical Meeting and 1st Technical Advisory Board Meeting
- DiSIEM 3rd Technical Meeting and 1st Advisory Board Meeting
- Joint work of City, Fraunhofer and Amadeus shows novel ways to visualise UBA data
- DiSIEM 2nd project meeting (Madrid, ESP)